- I can't write poetry in a dirty room
- I hold my bangs out of my eyes with my left hand when I am writing
- I can't look you in the eye when you are giving me a compliment
- It's hard for me to sleep without the covers or my hands tucked under my chin
- I make odd faces when I am contimplating something
- I can't sit still in class - if I am not bouncing my knee, I am twiddling my pencil
- I get tired at about 11 pm but if I am up past midnight, I will probably be awake for a while.
I haven't changed much